Really

Do you ever find yourself wondering what the heck you are doing.  You have that overwhelming urge to just look at a situation and you just simply say, really?  Like really, are you kidding me I am seriously here or seriously doing this or you seriously did that or are you kidding me on that price, you know, Really?

My wife and I are having a fabulous time, hanging out in a distant land (i.e. anywhere other than at home with the kiddos!), enjoying each others company, but truly we are out and about to build business and feed those beautiful little kiddos, and you have that situation where you show up to build business and you walk in, and you say really?  We hung out in that distant land and didn't have to big of a payoff.

Okay, lets shift the attitude.  Because in the process of saying Really, it is always one step ahead of where we were at before.  I suppose its that whole idea of glass half full or half empty. Today, we will definitely look at the half full cup, because at the end of the day, the half empty people are the dream stealing friends, the ones that somehow seem to find a cloud on a sunny day, you know, I affectionately call them soul sucks. 

You know them, the friends that you feel spent after spending a bit of time with them.  The ones that take the life literally right out of you.  The brighter/dimmer affect.  Every day when I walk out of the house, its an opportunity to provide light (brighter) in others, or choose to provide the clouds that block out the light (dimmer) for others around you.

I choose to be a brighter.  Focus on the positive.  I think when looking at any situation through the right perspective, there is always the ability to find something good in every situation no matter what.  I challenge anyone to throw out a situation that when looked at as a brighter there is no upside.  Come on, throw them at me!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes