Oink Oink

http://holykaw.alltop.com/43-of-canadians-prefer-bacon-over-sex


You have got to be kidding me.  I was on alltop checking out some of the latest headlines, and I came across this little tidbit.

There was a recent study that showed 43% of Canadians prefer bacon to sex.  Seriously, that is weird.  Now, I will tell you, I do enjoy a good piece of bacon like the next guy....in fact, ask my wife, if we make a couple of pieces of bacon for the family, I will always double whatever she makes because I would just assume eat nothing but bacon for breakfast on some days!

What kind of foods might you give up.  Or that is to say, if you had a decision to eat something over something else, what might that be.  I give up lots of things for food.  Perhaps that is why I am such a fatty!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes