Manage Your Money?

Today has dawned a new day or a new era for KayCee and I.  I officially have been charged with handling our personal finances.  I have resisted, begged, pleaded, and ultimately I lost out.  I have always handled the finances for the bulk of our businesses and with our networking business, the need for managing our business finances has all but vanished as there is such a small investment of cost to operate.

With that said, I am putting out requests for those of you that utilize a good personal finance program.  You know, track bills, pay bills, track income, track investments, etc.  I have always utilized quickbooks pro for my businesses which is most likely what I will use for our personal finances, just a bit of overkill.

I did download a free copy of Microsoft Money which my understanding is it will no longer be supported here shortly so it is definitely a temporary situation.  Does anyone have any experience with Intuit Quicken which appears to be a slightly watered down version of Intuit Quickbooks.  Anyways, just throwing that out there if anyone has any feedback on what you use and what kind of systems you find beneficial for managing your households I would appreciate it!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes