Do you ever have those days?

Do you ever have those days where it feels like everything is going your way?  I am one of those people that have to choose everyday I get up whether it is a good day or a bad day.  I guess what I am saying is I'm not one of those naturally energetic super happy kinds of people.  As a result, sometimes, I wake up and think, oh my goodness, I do not want to get out of bed today, really, that is what I say, and it isn't because I am still tired. 

Today was not one of those days.  I slept in as did the kids, rolled out of bed at 8 a.m. And the day just was spot on.  You know, one of those days where you feel like you are on top of the world, and nothing could knock you out of the box.  I don't know why today was that way, but it was.  If I could only figure out the formula for what was different about today I would be unstoppable!

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes